Bicester Innovation Centre is situated North East of the A41 on the Telford Road Industrial Estate. When turning into the estate follow the road to the bottom and take a right at the T junction. The Innovation Centre is located at the end of the road on the right.
Click this link for more detailed road traffic information.
Directions from Junction 9 of the M40 or from the A34:
- Take A41 to Bicester for approx 2 miles until you reach a roundabout with an Esso petrol station on your left
- Turn right onto the A41 bypass towards Aylesbury
- At the next roundabout take the second exit signposted A4421 following the ring road
- Continue over next 2 roundabouts still continuing to follow the A4421
- At the next roundabout take the first exit still following the A4421
- At 4th roundabout, turn left, joining Launton Road
- Take first left on to Telford Road industrial estate
- Follow the road to the end and then turn right at T junction
- Bicester Innovation Centre is located almost at the end of the road on the right hand side (there is a big sign located in the hedge) with the car park at the front. Additional parking available at the rear.
By Public Transport
Trains from Bicester run directly to London Marylebone and Birmingham from Bicester North station, which is a short taxi ride from the Innovation Centre. Bicester Town station services Oxford and surrounding areas.